My journey to getting healthier began on New Year's Eve 2013. It was a real struggle for me because I wasn't for sure where to start. After 30 days, I almost gave up hope, but my daughter encouraged me to push through. I'm so glad I listened.
Tending Enterprises is here to encourage, motivate and help you achieve your desired health and lifestyle goals. Simple choices make a huge difference!
Believe,the best is yet to come, this is your time to grow - Robert Frost
Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Oven Roasted Asparagus
1/2 cup of mayonaise
1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese
4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts (about 1-1/4lb)
4 tsp Italian Seasoned Dry Bread Crumbs
1 bunch thin asparagus trimmed
3 tbsp olive oil
1 1/2 tbsp grated Parmesan (optional)
1 garlic clove, minced (optional)
1 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1 tbsp lemon juice (optional)
1. Preheat Oven to 425 degrees
2. Combine Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with Mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
3. Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes.
4. Place the asparagus into a mixing bowl, and drizzle with the olive oil. Toss to coat the spears, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper. Arrange the asparagus onto a baking sheet in a single layer.
5. Bake in the preheated oven until just tender, 12 to 15 minutes depending on thickness. Sprinkle with lemon juice just before serving.